Tuesday 15 November 2016

Comission Piece - Fairy Dreams

Today's post is to share with you a comission piece I have been working on for a customer who is also a close friend and fellow crafter.

This piece has been done to my friend's requirements, and when she first asked me to do a piece for her I was honoured to be asked, we chatted about it for a while and when she told me the details and the meaning behind this piece i couldn't believe because earlier on in the day I had been out to get some more stamps and this particular stamp is what she had described to me :O 

So I jotted down all the details and got to work on it, I was so nervous doing this for her with knowing how much it meant to her and because it is the first piece i have done for someone.

I present you Fairy Dreams


My friend also told me she would like it framed and the colour of frame she would like it in... So I was more than happy to frame it for her... Here it is all framed.


It looks stunning all framed I am absolutely over the moon with this piece, and even more proud that it will be going to Deb who is the amazing talented lady behind the Facebook page Fairy Crooklane... She makes fairies :O :O and they are stunning, I am also a proud owner of a few of Debbie's creations and highly recommend the go on go and take a peek.

Products used to make the above were:
Smooth White Card
Distress Inks
Colour Cloud Blend-able Inks
Stencils
Stamps
Frame
Blending Tool
Smoothie Eggs 

I hope you like this piece as much as I do and as much as I loved bringing it to life,I am also pleased to say Deb is very happy with it and this was her reaction to it "Omg!!! I love it ..speechless so beautiful hun thankyou thankyou so very much xx" - Having a reaction like this makes me so happy and proud.

Keep a look out for another new piece I have been working on.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment