Friday 28 April 2017

Bloobel Progressive Challenge April

Hi all

So this month's progressive challenge theme over at Bloobel Stamps is Flower Garden this one has been so much fun I absolutely love Lisa's digi stamps.

So for my entry I did this for this month.


Aren't these flowers brill :) 

For this piece I used the following products:
Distress Oxide Inks
Spectrum Noir Markers
Promarkers
Bloobel April Progressive Digi Stamps
Imperfection Is Beauty Stamp By Visible Image
Kraft Card

I love how the background came out with using my oxide inks and I have to say I could have played with these inks all day.

To find out more about the progressive challenge join the Bloobel Facebook Group HERE
Bloobel Digi Stamps can be purchased HERE

I can not wait to see what Lisa has come up with for next month's challenge

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment