Monday 3 April 2017

Cards and Gifts For Men.

Hello all.

Today I wanted to chat a bit to you all about the dreaded making a card or gift for a male.

 I struggle so much to make something for a male and i will admit i hate doing them because of how difficult they can be at times and I am sure there are many of you out there that are the same.

Well I have some products to share with you all which may make things a little easier for you to make some wonderful cards or gifts.

The first one I want to share with you is called Urban Underground Suite


Doesn't it look fantastic? Here are some close up's of some of the suite which includes Designer Series Paper, Card Stock, Stamp Sets, Embossing Folders,Embellishments, Washi Tape and Die Cuts 

Urban Underground Designer Paper



This stamp set is called Urban District 


Urban Underground Card Stock


Urban Underground Embellishments


Urban Underground Washi Tape


There is also another set which can be used with the above - This was made using the Nailed-It Stamp set and and Build It Framelits Dies which can also be purchased as a bundle where you save 10%


We also have Guy Greetings Stamp Set 




The last one I wanted to share with you all is my favourite called One Wild Ride. Here are some examples of the stamp set used on some projects. I will also be doing some projects to share with you all using this awesome stamp set.




This is just a few products to show you that could be used for male cards and projects, I hope they have caught your eye and given you inspiration.

All of the above can be found on my store which can be found at the top of my blog or here 

Don't forget to check out the Occasions catalogue which can also be found here 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment