Sunday 15 October 2017

Enter If You Dare

Hi lovelies

Well this piece I am sharing with you all today was originally made as part of my DT inspiration but unfortunately without any notice Making Memories Crafting blog has gone none of us who were apart of the DT know what has happened. So I thought I would still share my make with you all

For this card I have used a lovely digi image from Besties and here it is 





For this piece I have used the following products:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Distress Inks - Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Black Soot
Watering Can - Archival Ink
Onyx Black - Versafine Ink
Whisper White Cardtsock 
Tim Holtz Blending Tool

I really enjoyed bringing this piece to life and being able to play with my new goodies it was so much fun and doing one of my fav techniques to do the background.

I hope this gives you plenty of inspiration and if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment :)

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX




No comments:

Post a Comment