Tuesday 27 March 2018

Spring Time ATC's - March Swap

Hi all

I hope everyone is well, apologise for how quiet I have been things have been hectic but i won't bore you all with whats been going on.

So I have started to take part in a monthly ATC swap where each month we have a theme etc and have to make 3 ATC's and send them off. This month's theme is Spring colour in the garden/park must have some stamping and layering.

I thought I would share with you all my 3 that I did for this swap 


For my ATC's I have used the following products:

Brusho - Gamboge and Yellow

I love how these turned out, I think the background which I achieved by just using two Brusho colours has turned out beutifully. This screams spring to me especially with the daisies, the Life is beautiful sentiment finished these ATC's off perfectly.

All products I have used on these ATC's have been linked above.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment