Saturday 31 March 2018

Travellers Notebook - Fresh Florals and Eastern Palace

Hi all

Today I have a new project to share with you all, This project I have loved working on and been super excited to show you, I couldn't help but make two to show you how different they can look.

Eastern Palace and Fresh Florals Travellers Notebooks

The covers have been made from the beautiful designer series papers and then laminated and trimmed down.


I will first show you the Eastern Palace one and explain what I have used I will also include a list of supplies at the end of this post which will be linked to my Stampin' Up! store.


Inside there is four notebooks and each one has its very own cover which has been made from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Papers, The covers have not been attached permanently to the notebooks, so the notebooks can be taken out easily and changed once filled.

Notebook 1

Notebook 2 with pocket

Notebook 3

Notebook 4

The back of the Travellers Notebook

As you can see above at the back I have attached a pocket again made from the same designer series papers, and in this pocket is four page markers made from the matching card stock in the following colours Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig each one has been decorated with the designer series papers and a tab has been added which has been made using the Tabs for Everything Bundle


The page markers are as follows: Goals, To Do, Don't Forget and Notes, I have also added some sticky notes in the pocket which are from my own stash. Throughout I have attached some very cute Star paperclips again from my own stash.

Now lets take a look at the Fresh Florals version

On this one I have attached a Berry Burst ribbon bow onto the elastic which keeps the TN closed.

Lets take a look at the inside, I have done a few different things on the inside of this one

As you can see there is a pocket on the front and then before we reach the first notebook there is a dashboard which wraps around the first notebook. This dashboard has been made from laminating pouches and the inside designs can be taken out as and when you like and changed you could even add photographs. In the front of this I have used one of the Memories and More Cards from the Perfect Days collection.

Notebook 1
On this notebook I have attached a pocket on the front of it and added the page markers into it. You can also see the other side of the dashboard which has some of the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.

Back of the Dashboard and Notebook 2. On the cover of this notebook I have also added a vellum overlay which can also be decorated by stamping and heat embossing onto it.

Notebook 3 has a pocket on the front

Notebook 4 again I have added a velum overlay onto this one

The back of Notebook 4 and the TN - Another pocket right at the back on the inside of the cover

Closer look at the page markers and the dashboard. The age markers have been made from Lemon Lime Twist Card stock and Berry Burst Card stock then decorated with the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper. The dashboard is a two pocket dashboard so you can have four photographs in or four different designer series papers and so on.

The possibilities with these beautiful TN'S is endless you could do so much and add as many accessories as you like, you could even personalise it. They make great gifts and are very handy to have in your bag.

Supplies 
 A Laminator, Elastic, Notebooks, Accessories (paperclips, mini sticky notes, corner punch)

Product List

1 comment: